Pictures of Baby Bags

Baby Tote (Extra Wide), Changing Pad, Travel Wipe Case




Baby Tote Bag (Regular Size)



4 comments:

  1. Love the bag and fully expect one just like it for Asher! :) Love you mom and LOVE your work... it's a wonderful feeling to see all of my friends carrying bags that I know my very talented mother put her hard work into!

    Love you,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented. I LOVED all of the stuff that Jessica gave me for my little girl, Jenna. I will try to remember to take a picture of the bag and send it to Jessica in case you want to post it here. It is beautiful and is used daily!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe......I love seeing the red/zebra palm tree bag on here with my name on it! Beautiful work Mary! Love it. I've saved the blog as a favorite & will remember you next time I'm in need to a special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sis, found your new website how cool. You finally made it!!!! Proud of you. Now you are going to be really really busy. But I know this is what you have been wanting for a long long time. You do BEAUTIFUL work with alot of LOVE. Love you

    ReplyDelete